[rt-users] Tickets created by email not picking up requestor after upgrade from 3.8.6 to 4.0.5

Dallas Wisehaupt dallas at craigslist.org
Thu Mar 22 17:41:39 EDT 2012

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Dallas Wisehaupt wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Kevin Falcone wrote:
>
>> I've not encountered that behavior with rt-mailgate.  We see it
>> sometimes with misconfigured users and the SelfService interface.
>> Can you show the history of a relevant ticket? You'll also want to
>> review any custom Scrips or MailPlugins or other customizations.
>>
>> -kevin

[snip]

> Where should I be looking for oddities on my user account?
>
> Dallas

Aha! I found it. I had a queue set up for testing that was disbled and
it had my address in for the Reply Address. This caused an error that
was reported on the web interface when I attempted to create a ticket
through the web interface. Removing that address from the queue fixed it
up.

Dallas