[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 - ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs & RTAddressRegexp issue

Dan Baines dan.baines at zeninternet.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 07:59:05 EDT 2012

I had a quick scan back through the message-archive, but couldn't find
anything that answers this issue fully:

Have tried to get RT parsing new inbound emails and adding any CC'd
addresses as TicketCC entries (excluding the queue address itself)
working properly, to save time on manually adding CC'd addresses to each
ticket, when required, but am having a few issues with getting it
working properly.

The parsing part seems to work OK, in that any new tickets emailed into
a queue have the CC'd addresses added to the TicketCC field of the
ticket. However, despite adding an RTAddressRegexp entry for the queue I
was sending a ticket into (I tried it with regex and with the exact
email-address of the queue), it still added the queue-address as a CC.

Is there any extra config that needs to be added, to get this working
properly, as I only had the ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs flag enabled,
and then a few RTAddressRegexp entries to cover all of the RT queues?

Regards,
--
Dan Baines
Systems Administrator