[rt-users] Seeing unprivileged users in Tools->Configuration->Users

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Wed Mar 28 13:05:30 EDT 2012

I'm debating using unprivileged users in our upcoming prelaunch of RT to
help keep confusion down. One thing I noticed is I can't see
unprivileged users in the User Manager. If I do a search based on the
users' credentials/attributes I can find them. Is there a way to make
the Privileged Users screen show all users or is there place I should be
looking at for this?

Stephen Cena
MIS/IT Dept - Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY. 14621
Ph: 585-544-0450 x300
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."