[rt-users] RT has the worst reporting system

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:29:49 EDT 2012

Michael,

Ruslan's logic is correct.

Although I believe it could be shorter since the "Resolved" field is a *date
field* and shouldn't have a value unless the ticket has been resolved.
Therefore 'Resoved > 7 days ago' would work as it interprets your situation
as
"if the resolved date has a date greater than 7 days ago', that would mean
any ticket with a "Resolved Date" within that last 7 days would meet the
criteria.

Kenn