[rt-users] Question about setting RTFM rights

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Thu May 10 03:47:47 EDT 2012

I'm currently developing a script which will set rights for various groups
on all our queues and groups. But I have hit a problem, I'm using RT-4.0.5
with AT-2.0.2beta
Setting the RT rights on the queues and groups is working well but the
problem is setting the RTFM rights. I want to set the rights on Classes,
the corresponding webpage is:
http://localhost/Admin/Articles/Classes/GroupRights.html?id=1
The rights are coupled to the RT::Class object but then I don't know how
to proceed. Looked at the tests available with RT but no example with
Articles/Classes and setting rights.
Anyone done this and would be willing to enlight me how to proceed?

Thanks in advance,

Joop