[rt-users] Problems with 4.0.5: printing some pages; emailing dashboards

jim.h.berry at frb.gov jim.h.berry at frb.gov
Wed May 16 17:25:26 EDT 2012

Hi List

After moving from v4.0.4 to 4.0.5 (Linux server, windows browser) we
noticed the following 2 new issues:

When printing certain pages, nothing will be shown below the H1 title.
This was seen both with Firefox and IE   We see the issue with  "Query
Builder", "Modify the user xxx",   "Modify the content of dashboard ...",
"Modify the subscription to dashboard ...", and search results which
include a chart.   There does not seem to be any problem printing
dashboards and chart-free search results.

When emailing dashboards,  our Lotus Notes email client is a bit upset
with the JavaScript. and issues obnoxious warnings ("jQuery is not
defined").  Long dashboards are truncated when displayed.   Even if a
short dashboard is displayed correctly we cannot forward it from Lotus
Notes. Also, the dashboard lost its color.  Our other mailers are plain
text, and don't seem to mind.

To be sure, these are not major issues, but are enough of a nuisance that
we may need to revert to  v4.0.4.

Thanks for any suggestions, or let me know if you need more details.
Jim Berry