[rt-users] How do I override a default scrip?

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Fri May 18 17:40:02 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Bill Cole
<rtusers-20090205 at billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:
> Another option is to modify the Global Scrip with a User Defined Condition
> that returns 0 if the Queue is one that you want to exempt.

How do I programmatically add one of these User Defined Conditions to
an existing RT Global Scrip?  (Preferably something that I can do in
my etc/initialdata)

>> If I define a new
>> scrip with the same name as an existing one, it runs both of them.
>

> Yes, it does. Scrips are objects that point to Queues by ID, Queues are not
> objects that point to Scrips by name.

I'd just like to point out that's completely inconsistent with the way
Templates are done.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin