[rt-users] RT issues

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Mon May 21 14:57:28 EDT 2012

On 05/21/2012 02:48 PM, Evan Soward wrote:
> -wanting to have tickets created from emails so put down the
> NoCreateUserOnEmailTicketCreate and since then have received the
> following error messages;

This is a core feature of RT.  I don't know what led you to that
misguided wiki page, but please remove anything it told you to add and
follow RT's standard instructions for setting up incoming email.

The custom code you added is causing these failures, and you seem to
have replaced the wrong file (it told you to add MailFrom_Local.pm, not
overwrite MailFrom.pm).

Thomas