[rt-users] emails on ticket updates not being sent in 4.0.6

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed May 23 16:45:33 EDT 2012

On 05/23/2012 04:35 PM, Chris Hiestand wrote:
> I also had this problem when I upgraded from 3.8.9 to 3.8.12 yesterday.
> I had to rollback the upgrade in order to get operational again.

It's great to hear about these sorts of things when they happen.  If
there's a next time, don't hesitate to make noise if an upgrade causes
fundamental failures like this.

> It sounds like Best Practical has this under control now, but I'd be happy
> to send any additional data to help.

Any additional data may help.  If you can send along a saved copy of
your System Configuration page from RT, that would be great.  If you
still have example errors from the error log, those would also be useful.

Thomas