[rt-users] RT 4 Upgrade Slow Performance - CustomFields?

Nathan Baker bakern at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:53:23 EDT 2012

Ruslan,

I actually started the other thread, so my details are in the first post.
 That thread was sort of hijacked (no big deal) and getting messy, so I
wanted to separate them.  I'm using Postgresql, not MySQL, and had already
turned on the SQL statement log and all queries seemed to be completing
quickly.

I think I might have been too quick to assume it's the custom fields
though, I've been testing it for a few hours now and I don't see that part
being slow anymore.  To be honest the only part I see being consistently
slow right now is:

=Mason= localhost -         /Elements/SetupSessionCookie {{{
=Mason= localhost -         /Elements/SetupSessionCookie }}} 1.9105

That seems to take about 2 seconds on about 30% of page loads.  Is that
normal?

I will try to turn off caching in Postgresql though to see if that verifies
your theory about slow queries.

Thanks!
Nate