[rt-users] RT Unpriv user issue

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:05:49 EDT 2012

Joe,

I believe that it is under "ParseCC'..." something like that in the
RT_Config.pm file. You would make you settings in the RT_SiteConfig.pm
file. Back in 3.6 and 3.8 (maybe) this option only worked RT wide. Then I
believe either Ruslan or someone created a scrip that could do the same
thing on a Queue by Queue basis. In 4.x, I thought this feature was offered
with RT-wide or Queue by Queue options. I could be wrong cause I haven't
looked specifically at that feature in awhile. This is purely by memory and
I'm VERY old.

Hope this helps.

Kenn