[rt-users] can't find /etc/request-tracker4/apache2-modperl2.conf

testwreq wreq testwreq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:37:48 EST 2012

Actually now this is my host file. When I restart apache, I get the
following error:
PerlResponseHandler', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration...

Probably it is something with Apache.
make testdeps
make fixdeps
both return all dependencies found.

How should I fix this?

 <VirtualHost rt.example.com>

               AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
               DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"

               <Location />
                   Order allow,deny
                   Allow from all

                   SetHandler modperl
                   PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
                   PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
               </Location>
               <Perl>
                   use Plack::Handler::Apache2;

Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
               </Perl>
           </VirtualHost>