[rt-users] selenium webdriver tests

Hugo Escobar hescobar at afslc.com
Mon Nov 12 16:49:00 EST 2012

Hi there:

I been implementing a testing environment for custom code based on selenium
webdriver.

Testing environment: CentOS 6.3, Apache, MySQL, Firefox.

So far, I've been successful in running a set of test cases, the only
problem I have is when I try to update the textarea (create, or reply
ticket). The js script executes showing no errors, etc but the content
never changes. My assumption is that the ckeditor is not updating
its content when a value has been assigned to the textarea element.

I show below a couple of the js snippets of my unsuccessful attempts:

=-=-=-
document.getElementsByName('UpdateContent')[0].value='Testing ticket reply.'

=-=-=-=

function UpdateFields() {

    for (instance in CKEDITOR.instances) {
        CKEDITOR.instance.setData('asdfasdfasdf');
       // CKEDITOR.instances[instance].setData('asdfasdf');
    }
}

Any help will highly appreciated!

--