[rt-users] relations between reminder and ticket

Chris O'Kelly Chris.okelly at minecorp.com.au
Wed Nov 14 00:27:35 EST 2012

Hi,

sounds like you deleted some rows directly in the database. You should use the Shredder to fully delete items in RT, rather than playing in the DB directly.

For now I would suggest you check out the docs for rt-validator, which may be able to help you find the orphaned rows.

Regards

Chris O'Kelly
Web Administrator

Minecorp Australia