[rt-users] HTML Emails

Philippe Fremy philippe.fremy at parxglobal.fr
Mon Oct 1 08:39:18 EDT 2012

Ok, I found out a few things :
- Thunberbirds converts html emails to plain text behind my back (this
explains that).
- My template was not used because it was overridden by a queue tempate.

So, I can now send and receive html emails.

Still, a few annoyances remain with RT :

1. when sending a mixed email (html + text), RT displays only the text
part of the message. Is it possible to change that ? I have set
Set($PreferRichText, 1); in SiteConfig but it does not seem to have any
effect on the way messages are displayed. Or it must be overridden
somewhere ?

2. When replying to a text/htlml request, it seems that RT quotes the
html, stripped to plaintext. Is it possible to have full quoting of the
html part of the email ?

cheers,

Philippe