[rt-users] Determine Requestor Email from Reply-to instead of From

Shane Archer futureal2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:53:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using RT to pick up website-generated support tickets as well as
incoming emails from the outside world. We are using Amazon SES as a SMTP
provider, and they restrict the "From" header to our own domain, so we are
unable to masquerade the emails as the actual users, and must use the
Reply-to header to store their actual email.

So for example, a generated email might look like: