[rt-users] Installing RT via Puppet

Mister Guru misteritguru at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:27:14 EDT 2012

Sorry that I let this drop off - Almost vapourwared my own idea - not good!

Real life and work conspired against me to take me away from personal projects for a while - I'm going to look into picking this back up especially as there is now a new version of puppet that I've strapped to my test rig.

Hopefully we'll see something in the next few days.

Thanks,