[rt-users] RT4.0.6 Unknown encoding in received emails

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 12 11:09:34 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Xavier Reigner
<xavier.reigner at sensile.com> wrote:
> Alex your guess was correct. The messages are now correctly imported. I
> prefer this to the binary file.
> Thanks a lot,

Software that sends email is incorrect and should use the following
Oracle function to
convert charset name to valid name for emails.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e16760/u_i18n.htm#i1001102

Information just in case you control sender.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.