[rt-users] bulk ticket creation with support for child tickets

Darin Perusich darin at darins.net
Mon Oct 22 16:40:30 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Is there anyway to create a large number of tickets with the ability
to set a parent/children relationships? I use RT a lot as a project
management tool with one top-level ticket with lots of child tickets,
and children of children and having a way to create these tickets
quickly would be ideal. One thought I have would be an ajax page which
interfaces with the REST interface for ticket creation.

Has anyone given this any thought or possible even have code they'd be
willing to share?

thanks!

--
Later,