[rt-users] menu tabs missing after upgrade from RT 4.0.6 to RT 4.0.7

John Parker johnp at fmg.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 13:50:09 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Falcone
Sent: 30 October 2012 15:45
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] menu tabs missing after upgrade from RT 4.0.6 to RT 4.0.7

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:40:19PM +0000, John Parker wrote:
> I am also struggling with no menus in the aileron theme having installed 4.0.8 over 4.05.
>
> The only obvious error I can see is in both the apache and rt log:
>
> Unable to open /NoAuth/js/ui.timepickr.js for JS Squishing
> srv/www/htdocs/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Squish/JS.pm:83)
>
> The source file is there: jquery-ui-timepicker-addons.js
>
> We are using apache2 with fastcgi.

This implies you copied RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm at some point.  Do you have JSFiles defined in RT_SiteConfig.pm?
If so, why, are you adding new files or did you just copy?
If you just copied, delete that and allow the default from RT_Config.pm to be used.

-kevin

Hi Kevin

I probably copied the stuff due to some deep seated mental confusion :-)

Thank you

Regards

John

FMG is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. Please don't print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Have you been impressed by one of our people?
If so, we'd love to hear about it. You can nominate someone for a Spirit 2012 award by emailing spirit at fmg.co.uk

FMG Support Group Ltd. Registered in England. No. 06489429.
Registered office: FMG House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6NA.

Tel: 0844 243 8888
Email: info at fmg.co.uk

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you received this email by mistake, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your email software.

Outbound Message checked by Websense Mail Control.