[rt-users] Hide history entries from ticket display

TheHoboKing demon_eyes_kyoms at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:33:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Is there a way to hide specific custom field(s) history entries from the
ticket display section? I'd basically like to only hide any entries added
for 'multiple IPs' custom field(s) as it creates one entry per IP and makes
for long long entries seen at the ticket display.

I know there's a way to do this via CallBacks and skip transaction but this
only seems to apply for the type of transaction, i.e: comment, reply,
resolve, etc.

Does anyone have an idea on how I could do this?

Thank you all