[rt-users] Can create articles, but no content.

Maciej Dobrzanski reg.bestpractical at posterus.com
Tue Sep 25 14:15:42 EDT 2012

Stephen,

> seem to find anything. Is there a setting/permission I need to change to
allow content to be created?
> This would really make our system pop if I could get this working.

Articles in RT is only a framework. The base functionality that you get out
of the box takes care of handling meta information and that's it. Everything
else is up to you. Essentially you need to create your own custom fields and
apply them to (classes of) articles, including the content field. It's
probably all described in the Wiki.

Best regards,
Maciek