[rt-users] rtldapimport - Does not remove last person in a group

April Rosenberg aprilr at yelp.com
Tue Sep 25 15:00:04 EDT 2012

Good Morning,

I am having some problems with rtldapimport.  I have it run every hour via
a cron job, and it adds users to their groups w/o problem, and mostly
removes them with no problems.  However, it doesn’t remove the last member
in the group.  When I run rtldapimport I get:

Imported 105/110 groups

Processing group rtPayrollQueueAccess

Found existing group rtPayrollQueueAccess to update

        RT Field        RT Value -> LDAP Value

        Description     unchanged => Payroll RT Queue Support Access

        Name    unchanged => rtPayrollQueueAccess

Processing group membership for rtPayrollQueueAccess

[Tue Sep 25 18:52:01 2012] [warning]: No members found for
rtPayrollQueueAccess in Member_Attr
(/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/lib/RT/Extension/LDAPImport.pm:874)

No members found for rtPayrollQueueAccess in Member_Attr

However, when I browse to the group on the interface, it still lists myself
as a member.  If I remove myself by hand and re-run the import it does not
re-add it.

I haven’t been able to find where other people are having this issue on the
web.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!

April

[image: Description: Yelp!]

*April Rosenberg*
*e:*  aprilr at yelp.com  *t:*  415.632.4020