[rt-users] Close queue.

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 26 09:31:20 EDT 2012

Hi all.

Some service ask me something about RT and I don't known how to do that.

The purpose is to have a Ticket system but the system need to be close half
the time (in fact more then half).

When it's open everything go normal.

When it's close we need to send a message back to say «It's close» and no
ticket creation.

All tickets are create by email.

I see two solutions :

	1/ Deactivate the queue and reconfigure the procmail.

	2/ Change the scrip «On correspond» when it's closing time. Change
	again when it's open

But both solutions need the intervention of the IT-Team. The second
solution is little better because only need to use RT. But well it's hard
for the secretary to understand the notion of the RT scrip.

Is there any other solution can avoid this intervention ?

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH