[rt-users] group rights do not work

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:32:43 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am having a problem in getting and rt group to see it's queue and ticket
and ONLY it's queue and tickets. I believe i have everything setup
correctly in the interface, which leads me to believe I may be having a
technical problem with my RT installation.

 I'll use screenshots primarily to describe the issue.

 I've created an RT user (in the RT system only) and when he logs in this
is all he can see

 [image: Inline image 1]

He is a member of a group called MMTECH. Here is how the group rights are
assigned.

[image: Inline image 5]

[image: Inline image 2]

I gave him these individual rights

[image: Inline image 3]

And yet he can only see the interface shot in the first screenshot I
include. I have no idea why and I very much need to correct this situation
so that a new group can start using RT.

Again, they need to see their queue and tickets and ONLY their queue and
tickets. If I give the user the Let this user be granted rights
(Privileged) the members can see ALL queues and tickets which si not what
we want.

PLEASE help as I really need to solve this problem.

Thank you
Tim

-
GPG me!!