[rt-users] How to link SLAs to customer (requestors) or groups

Hans Vos | Drecomm h.vos at drecomm.nl
Fri Sep 28 07:00:53 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply. I am not very happy with a solution where
people should send e-mail to different addresses depending on which SLA
they have. I just want to have our regular support at ... address and not
support-bronze at ... for example. This is not very customer-friendly.

So, this means that I can live with a solution where we make a group for
a particular company and a custom field for the SLA of that company.
Then assign users to that group which are the people we communicate
with. When a ticket has been created from a requestor in that group it
must be assigned the correct SLA.

I am not really sure that the SLA plugin does exactly in RT as far as I
can tell it only assigned the correct due date depending on the SLA. Am
I correct in this? Does anybody have an idea how we could implement the
assignment of SLA based on a group and a custom field for that group?

--
Kind regards,

Hans Vos