[rt-users] Move web port

John Buell jbuell at countrysampler.com
Tue Apr 2 18:06:54 EDT 2013

I am using the Plack server, but if I'm reading everything correctly, I should be disabling *THAT* and modify the Apache config files to be doing the web service at port 80? Then I could use a VirtualHost directive in an Apache config file on 8080 that redirects to 80, right?

John Buell
Systems Administrator
Country Samper LLC
(630) 762-7806