[rt-users] Silent Assign and Resolve

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:02:17 EDT 2013

Rob,

You could modify your "notify XX on Resolve" scrip to stop if the new
status value is resolve and the old one was new, unless you also open the
ticket and then assign it. You have to consider what state the ticket is
"ALWAYS" in when you assign/resolve it. Then use that condition in your
scrip.

Kenn