[rt-users] Subjects in emails originating from RT

Miles Scruggs miles at digitalphotobox.net
Wed Apr 10 23:11:05 EDT 2013

Right now I'm trying to tweak out one last thing in RT.  Basically every email client/host has various parameters for determining if/how to thread emails, so I'm fighting a spread out battle.  What I'm up against now is ensuring a "Re:" is put on the ***front**** of every subject sent out of RT unless it is an original email to that contact.  The two key places this seems to be currently missing is the Auto Replies and resolving tickets.

Any idea how I can get that little element cleaned up.

Cheers

Miles Scruggs
miles at digitalphotobox.net