[rt-users] Problem with multple new tickets on same subject

Freddie Quah [Springworks] freddie.quah at springworks.com.my
Fri Apr 12 04:01:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am not sure if there is any solution to this. I have been digging
everywhere for information but no solution to it so far.

I am currently using RT 4.0.10. Customer creates ticket via email. Below is
the scenario:

Customer A and Customer B are colleagues.

Customer A emails to the RT's email and include Customer B in the loop.

RT create new ticket and send auto reply email to Customer A with Ticket ID

Customer B "reply all"  on the original email sent by Customer A thus
creating another ticket on RT.

Is there a way to recognize the subject text instead when there is no ticket
ID present?

Thanks & Regards,

Freddie Quah

450_V2-Springworks

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank
you.

cid:image001.png at 01CCA2BB.CF75F520 Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail