[rt-users] Warning when open ticket 'Modify people' in RT4

Ken Johnson kjohnson at eclypse.org
Fri Apr 12 18:01:38 EDT 2013

I recently upgraded an RT installation from 3.4.5 to 4.0.7, in parallel to
the original installation, and am still testing RT 4.0.

In general things look good now, but I receive this warning in the Apache2
error.log when I select the Modify people option for a ticket.
For example, (http://10.20.30.40/rt4/Ticket/ModifyPeople.html?id=12345)
(real IP address obscured...)

[Fri Apr 12 21:34:10 2013] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value
$Text::Template::GEN5::comment in substitution (s///) at template line 1.
(template:1)

The 'GENnn' part of the message is variable, but 'nn' is always observed to
be a sequentially increasing multiple of 5. (0, 5, 10, etc.)

What could I do to track this down further?

Ken