[rt-users] Cloning a transaction into another ticket

Maciej Dobrzanski reg.bestpractical at posterus.com
Tue Apr 16 07:48:13 EDT 2013

In the mean time I have found out an easier way of doing what I want:

my $transaction = RT::Transaction->new(RT::SystemUser);
$transaction->Load(43397);
my $user = RT::User->new(RT::SystemUser);
$user->Load($transaction->Creator);
my $ticket = RT::Ticket->new($user);
$ticket->Load(4747);
$ticket->Correspond(Content => $transaction->Content);

But this only gets me the message text copied into the other ticket. But
since Correspond method can take MIMEObj, I guess my question now is if
there's an easy way of recreating MIMEObj from transaction and its
attachments?

Maciek