[rt-users] RT 4.0.11 - Article quicksearch

Nikolas Chrysandreas n.chrysandreas at albourne.com
Wed Apr 17 03:56:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

In the latest release (4.0.11) the release notes mention :
* Bring back an Article quick search missing since before 4.0.0

I have upgraded from 4.0.10 today (on a freeBSD system) and I still cannot see/find the quicksearch.

When referring to the "quicksearch" do we mean the text search box on the upper right corner?
If so, when searching in there while in the article view, it still returns tickets instead of articles.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards
Nik