[rt-users] Retrieving CustomFields with RT-Jasper

Michael Keetman Michael.Keetman at qcn.com.au
Mon Apr 29 02:41:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am not entirely sure this is the right forum for this question, however the only other information I can find about RT-Jasper is in this and the Devel mailing lists.

I have managed to install the RT-Jasper and RT-REST packages, and successfully run a report with the ID and Subject shown (both fields exposed directly) using Jasper Reports server, however I have had no luck getting any Custom Fields to return any data.

Can anyone supply sample JRXML showing how this is done?

Regards,

Michael Keetman