[rt-users] Unmerge ticket history truncation

Ram ram0502 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:18:07 EDT 2013

Hi all.

I recently unmerged a ticket using 'Set EffectiveId = id where id = ticket#
and now one of those tickets has this as it's apparently oldest transaction
"Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
/path/to/perl/lib/perl5/HTML/Quoted.pm line 249". The ticket history is
truncated from there onwards.

The other ticket is fine. I can see by examining the Transaction and
Attachments tables that the content for the hurting ticket is still there
and looks fine though I've not validated references / counts etc.

Any ideas/suggestions?

thanks

ram