[rt-users] dashboard reminders in RT4?

SSzretter sszretter at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 08:26:38 EDT 2013

I have set up a couple dashboards, which look good and also set a m-f
8am reminder with an email address in each.    The email did not go
out this morning, so I am trying to figure out why.

Generally, emails go out for tickets and the system checks mail and
pulls it in regularly, so I am assuming there is some kind of
rt-crontool going on (or similar).   I did not specifically set that
up, but it's working.

SO, there must be something additional that I have to do to actually
have my dashboard reminders go out every day, what should I look at?

Thanks!