[rt-users] Multiple $rtname ?

Brian Haupt brian.s.haupt at ama-inc.com
Fri Aug 2 16:06:30 EDT 2013

I am trying to configure the automated email from RT to display the queue name as part of the ticket id. For example assume the queues are HR, Contracts, and Accounting. I want the following email alerts
[Contracts # $TicketID] $OriginalSubject
[HR # $TicketID] $OriginalSubject
[Accounting # $TicketID] $OriginalSubject
Is it possible to set multiple $rtname,  values in the RT_SiteConfig.pm? If not how can I configure the email as I want them using one RT 4 instance with multiple queues?

Thank you,
Brian