[rt-users] [4.0.7][Debian]Quick search in homepage doesn't show ticket amount

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 7 13:55:03 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 01:20:35PM +0800, Chrilly Cheng wrote:
>    Thanks for your reply. I've test my custom lifecycle in RT web ui, it works fine.
>    For your concern, i paste my lifecycle code at below, please help to check it, thanks a lot!

Thanks for sending along the LifeCycle config.  It points out a
regression introduced in 4.0.13.  We've merged a fix for it and you
can grab the commit from here and apply it:

details
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/5a5579867ae459ce3c55571450a501220ba9b3a8

You can
wget
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/5a5579867ae459ce3c55571450a501220ba9b3a8.patch
cd /opt/rt4
patch -p1 < 5a5579867ae459ce3c55571450a501220ba9b3a8.patch

when 4.0.18 ships, it'll have a fix for it.

Also, you should fix the warnings that RT logs when starting up about
errors in your lifecycle.

[warning]: Nonexistant status closed,rejected in right transition in crmcase lifecycle
[warning]: Nonexistant status inprogess in action in crmcase lifecycle

-kevin