[rt-users] Too many Undefined subroutine in rt.log

Alex Decalli alexdecalli71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 03:04:15 EDT 2013

Would you please tell me how to do this? I used "instmodsh" to list these
packages, I do know that I don't have some packages and honestly, I am not
programmer (but I know general stuff) and also am new in RT, for example I
don't know how to look into RT packages...

For example, I had this error:

RT::Scrip::LoadModules Unimplemented in RT.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT.pm line 498)
(/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT.pm:498)

I don't know how to fix this, how to install or repair this
RT::Scrip::LoadModules, I go to the code, it IS scrips:

if ( $args{'Heavy'} ) {
        # load scrips' modules
        my $scrips = RT::Scrips->new($RT::SystemUser);
        $scrips->Limit( FIELD => 'Stage', OPERATOR => '!=', VALUE =>
'Disabled' );
        while ( my $scrip = $scrips->Next ) {
            local $@;
            eval { $scrip->LoadModules } or
                $RT::Logger->error("Invalid Scrip ".$scrip->Id.".  Unable
to load the Action or Condition.  ".
                                   "You should delete or repair this Scrip
in the admin UI.\n$@\n");
        }

I really don't know how to fix this, or how to find missing Perl modules... Any
guides will be appreciated :)