[rt-users] Auto-Reply not generated

Robert Wysocki robert.wysocki at unity.pl
Fri Aug 23 03:23:32 EDT 2013

Dnia 2013-08-22, czw o godzinie 12:17 -0700, mdm100 pisze:
> When requests to open tickets are sent directly to the RT queues email
> address
> a ticket is created and an Auto-Reply generate and  received.  ie.... wen
> sent directly to  noc at RT-srvr.domain.com
>
> However, when a request to open a ticket is sent to noc at domain.com and then
> the email is
> forwarded to  noc at RTsrvr.domain.com the ticket is opened/created but no
> auto-reply
> is generated.
>
> Just cannot figure this one out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Actually we had the same issue few months ago.
It turned out, that our cloud email solution adds some kind of header
during the forward process that says the message is autogenerated. RT
then does not send autoreply due to this headers' existence.

Pretty sure the same is happening to you.

Regards,
--
Robert Wysocki
administrator systemów linuksowych