[rt-users] Article Content not editable

LAW Andy andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 27 11:46:15 EDT 2013

I'm trying to create some new articles and I'm struggling to find how to actually add Content. I can seemingly create the Article and give it a Name, Summary and Class and assign Topic labels to it but there is just a big blank area next to the word Content.

I *think* that I've given myself all the necessary permissions to create and modify the Article content. Any clues as to where I should be looking to get this working?

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.