[rt-users] Ticket Image attach corruption

Kevin Holleran holleran.kevin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:31:36 EST 2013

I am a little confused about the removal of the 3.8 version.  I just set up
a 3.8 because according to the documentation I saw, it was what was
required for RT/IR add-on.  RT is nice, but the IR add-on is what drove us
to adopt.

Is this correct, that the IR update for RT 4.0 is not yet ready or did I
install an older release unnecessarily?

Thank you.

Kevin