[rt-users] Adding rights to default lifecycle

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 10 04:14:45 EST 2013

Martin Wheldon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To answer part of my own question I see the default life cycle can be
> found in RT_Config.pm.
> Looks like my best option may be to copy the default over to
> RT_SiteConfig.pm and modify it there?

Don't modifiy it but make a complete copy and use that as a template for
you new lifecyle. After finishing it, restart your webserver/RT and use
the new lifecycle on the queue(s) where needed.

WARNING: if you have tickets in the queue where you're changing
lifecycles beware that if you don't have a superset of the original that
there are currently problems with reassigning statussen(?).
This has come up on the list this week so look at the archives to find it.

Regards,

Joop