[rt-users] Date customfields and searching

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 05:45:48 EST 2013

Hi Joop,

This functionality currently doesn't work in your version of RT. I know
that there is a patch to fix
this but has yet to make it into a release to the best of my knowlege.

This is functionality I would like to see, however I have worked around
it by writing a script that runs from cron
on a daily basis and emails a report to the relevant users.

Best Regards

Martin