[rt-users] Date customfields and searching

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 11 06:00:53 EST 2013

Hi All,

As per the subject I'm a bit stupified because I really thought that I
could add a (global ticket) date customfield and search on it using
relative terms like 'today' but it doesn't work. If I use relative terms
with things like 'Created' then I get the expected results. I turned on
StatementLog and looked at the queries and see that for de latter one it
constructs a > and < but for the former one it just searches LargeContent
for 'today'

I'm using RT-4.0.9

Thanks in advance,

Joop