[rt-users] Missing Predefined Search Portal

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Fri Feb 15 10:21:29 EST 2013

We installed  RT  4.0.10 and all was working fine

Suddenly this morning on the RT at a Glance page  the My Tickets Portal is missing.

In it's place is the text   Predefined search My Tickets not found.

If I select the Edit option in the large Available selection list on the far left of the interface I now longer have the selection option  My Tickets

All others are there, QuickCreate, Quicksearch, MyAdminQueus  etc.

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>