[rt-users] Still not getting all status changes/updates

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Tue Feb 19 18:00:23 EST 2013

The "No recipients found. Not sending." Message is caused from
memory where there are no recipients. For example you are the owner of
ticket and requestor also. RT by default will not notify the actor as
you already know what you did :).

If this is the case then to test you
could logout and make an update with another account, root for example
and that should send the mail :)
---

REGARDS,

AARON GUISE

aaron at guise.net.nz

On 2013-02-20 11:55, John Buell wrote:

> I'm still
wondering if I'm missing something in Scrips or some other setting.
While the user gets a message when their ticket is created, whether via
the web interface or via email, when anything is done to the ticket,
they get no updates. The terminal window on the Ubuntu box is still
showing a lot of "No recipients found. Not sending." messages. I could
post another screenshot sample later if that'll help.