[rt-users] Extra new-lines in emails from RT

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 21 14:02:26 EST 2013

On 02/21/2013 08:15 AM, Robert Nesius wrote:
> Should have searched more first I guess....
>
> Looks like this is what I need.
> http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0/RT_Config.html#CheckMoreMSMailHeaders
>
> I don't see this option in my configs - would be nice if the docs showed
> the version these config settings first appeared in, though I suppose I
> could grep change logs for that too.  Even so would be kind of nice.

A trick, for the meantime: modify the version in the doc url above and walk it back:

http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0.10/RT_Config.html#CheckMoreMSMailHeaders
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0.9/RT_Config.html#CheckMoreMSMailHeaders
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0.8/RT_Config.html#CheckMoreMSMailHeaders

Note the version before the option disappears.