[rt-users] Tickets links are lost after upgrade to 4.0.9

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 17:21:56 EST 2013

I'm sure there should be a less intrusive way, but here is how I do it in MySQL.

update Links set Base = replace(Base, 'foo.example.com', 'bar.example.com');
update Links set Target = replace(Target, 'foo.example.com', 'bar.example.com');

update Transactions set NewValue = replace(NewValue, 'foo.example.com', 'bar.example.com');
update Transactions set OldValue = replace(OldValue, 'foo.example.com', 'bar.example.com');

Cheers, Jeff.