[rt-users] Unprivileged users can't view own open/closed tickets

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 8 11:08:48 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 10:48:26AM +0100, Xavier Barnada wrote:
> I'm adding a unprivileged user on RT and it can't view the own
> open/closed tickets.
>
> This user is in a group, and this group is on a queue.

The SelfService interface only finds tickets where the logged in user
is a watcher (requestor, cc, etc).  So even though they have Show
Ticket on the Queue, they still need to be affiliated with the ticket
to see it.  Traditionally this is done by giving Requestors
ShowTicket (and probably granting it to Ccs also).

-kevin